ARQUIMEA DEUTSCHLAND GmbH (ARQ-D) is a German fabless company with Headquarters in the Technology Park of Frankfurt (Oder), devoted to rad-hard mixed-signal microelectronics design mainly for aerospace applications.
The radiation-hardening capabilities of ARQ-D are based on the hardening of existing technologies by design. ARQ-D’s design, radiation, test and space electronic systems experts work together to define and apply the best solution for the hardening of microelectronics processes against the effects of the radiation (gamma rays, heavy ions, protons, electrons, neutrons) on the electronic components. In this way the ICs developed by ARQ-D are designed to be immune to electrical degradation by cumulated dose of gamma rays, latch-up, SEE, transients or displacement damage.
ARQ-D‘s Microelectronics Design Group is formed by engineers with a solid background in space electronics and microelectronics. The following capabilities can be highlighted:
- Design and development of digital and mixed-signal ASICs in accordance with ESA, NASA or MIL requirements.
- Digital back-end services.
- Design of Space-qualified FPGAs.
- Calibration and qualification of electronic parts and digital, analog and mixed-signal ICs for automotive, defence and space applications.
- Radiation characterization and test services on analogue, digital and mixed-signal devices.
ARQUIMEA provides turnkey mixed-signal ASICS, covering the full supply chain from the definition of the ASIC specification in collaboration with the user up to the delivery of the qualified chip.