ARQUIMEA GROUP, S.A. (hereinafter “ARQUIMEA” or “we”) is the head of an international cross-sectoral technology group, that develops solutions and innovative products in highly-demanding activity sectors.
For ARQUIMEA, our customers, partners and collaborators data are one of the basic columns for the correct development of our business processes.
That’s why the proper processing of these data, guaranteeing the rights of interested parties, and complying with the current regulations is one of our main priorities.
We want you to know our purposes when we use, or want to use, your data and what are your rights in relation to the processing that we do.
1. WHO DOES THIS POLICY APPLY TO?
This Website is addressed to Users over 18 years of age, and its use is forbidden to minors under this age. Furthermore, the User responsibly acknowledges that he/she has sufficient legal capacity to be able to subscribe the services offered by ARQUIMEA, if applicable.
2. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data:
• Arquimea Group, S.A.
• VAT num.: B 88016803
• Contact address: Parque Científico Leganés Tecnológico Margarita Salas, 10, C.P. 28918 Leganés, Madrid (Spain)
• Email: email@example.com
3. WHAT DATA CAN WE PROCESS?
The processing of your data is necessary to give you access to the contents and/or functionalities of the Website or, if you so require, to be able to send you information or provide you the services available through the Website. In this regard, we are firmly committed to processing your personal data lawfully in accordance with the principles and legal obligations provided for by the current personal data protection regulations.
When you browse through our Website and when you interact or register with us, you provide us your data directly, for example, when you fill in any form or request made online in accordance with the processing purposes indicated in each case (enquiry form, subscription to our newsletter, etc).
Personal data you provide to us is related to such forms or requests made through the Website and may also vary depending on the type of form or request in each case. Notwithstanding the foregoing, different categories of personal data may be collected through the Website and its various forms, although we will always ask you for data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the aforementioned processing purposes (principle of minimisation of personal data):
• Business Inquiry form: identification and contact data (Full name, E-mail, Phone number, Company, Position, Message -services that interest you, needs or associated doubts, etc-).
• Travel Covid Test form: identification and contact data (Full name, E-mail, Message -services that interest you, needs or associated doubts, etc-).
• Careers form: identification and contact data (Full name, E-mail, Phone number, address) and professional and educational data (curriculum vitae).
Unless indicated, all requested data in the form are obligatory.
We may also collect personal information from other third-party sources or services. If you link, connect, or log in to the Website through your social media account (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) or share content through social media from our Website, we may receive personal information linked to your social media profile and share information with the relevant social networks. The processing of your personal data by those responsible for each social network is subject to their own privacy policies, which you should consult and accept if applicable.
4. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
• Allow to use our Website efficiently and securely.
• Answer the received information requests through our Contact forms. For this purpose, we will distribute them to the Arquimea group companies that can better meet the received requests.
• Attend the requests or applications that you send us for the purpose of participating in the personnel selection processes offered by us through the Website or that we could activate in the future, including the integral management of such processes.
• Send commercial information and/or communications related with our products, services, events and activities, as well as those of the rest of the companies in the Arquimea group, if you unequivocally consent to them. In any case, we inform you that you may withdraw or revoke such authorisation at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, although this will not affect the previous processing of your data for these purposes.
When any of our Website forms is used, the provided data will be exclusively used to process your request for the defined purposes. Any change in these purposes will be informed in advance of the form’s submission and, if necessary, you will be asked for the consent.
5. UNDER WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE USE IT?
|Purposes of processing||Legal basis for processing|
|Allow to use our Website efficiently and securely.||Your consent and, where applicable, to meet the lawful interests of ourselves or third parties associated with the proper management, maintenance, development and evolution of the Website, related tools, network and information systems, enabling their correct functioning, features, access to content and services, as well as the overall security of all of the above.|
|Answer the received information requests through our Contact forms.||Your consent and, where applicable, execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the User/data subject.Attend the requests or applications to participate in the personnel selection processes offered by us or that we could activate in the future, including the integral management of such processes.|
|Attend the requests or applications to participate in the personnel selection processes offered by us or that we could activate in the future, including the integral management of such processes.||Your consent and, where applicable, execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the User/data subject.|
|Send commercial information and/or communications related to our products, services, events and activities, as well as those of the rest of the companies in the Arquimea group.||Your consent.|
Where the legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, we remind you that you have the right to revoke your consent at any time simply and free of charge by writing to email@example.com
6. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION?
|Personal data related to the purposes of the informed processing||Time limits or criteria for storing your personal data|
|Allow to use our Website efficiently and securely.||· In general, your personal data will be kept for this purpose as long as it is indispensable and necessary to enable you to correctly browse and use our Website and the content available on it.|
|Answer the received information requests through our Contact forms.||· For the time necessary to respond correctly to your specific requests in each case.
· If they involve at your request executing pre-contractual measures or signing a contract with ARQUIMEA, your data will be stored for as long as necessary to meet such pre-contractual measures or contracts between the parties.
|Attend the requests or applications to participate in the personnel selection processes offered by us or that we could activate in the future, including the integral management of such processes.||· As long as you do not request opposition to the processing for this purpose or request the deletion of your personal data, it will be understood that you continue to be interested in being taken into account in the selection processes.|
|Send commercial information and/or communications related to our products, services, events and activities, as well as those of the rest of the companies in the Arquimea group.||· Until such time as you request the effective unsubscription.|
In any case, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the User is also informed of the following:
• In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, regarding the correct processing of personal information by ARQUIMEA, this entity will also be able to store the information for three years in a secure manner from the time it is collected (prescription periods for infringements in this matter).
• In general, when personal data are no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which they were collected, they will be blocked and will be available only to the competent authorities for the potential discharge of legal liabilities during their processing, always in accordance with applicable law and they may not be used for purposes other than these. Once the corresponding legal periods have elapsed in the event of blocking, such personal data shall be deleted in accordance with the applicable regulations and, if applicable, may also be securely anonymised by ARQUIMEA (anonymised/non-personal data).
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US YOUR DATA?
We try to request or apply the minimum and essential data for the processing that we perform for fully conducting our corporate purposes. All the above is in accordance with the principles contained in the applicable regulations.
However, failure to provide your personal data could lead to 1) you may not browse our Website correctly (non-acceptance of technical or session cookies); 2) you may not access certain content or services; 3) you may not process your specific petition or request (for example, due to the lack or insufficient filling out of the relevant form or application).
8. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Your data won´t be shared to third parties outside of ARQUIMEA, except in the following cases:
• when it is necessary for the correct provision of the requested services or the implementation of pre-contractual measures upon your request, we may share your data with other companies of Arquimea Group.
• Service providers required for the development of ARQUIMEA’s business processes —e.g. web hosting, commercial communications management-. In this regard, ARQUIMEA has several data processors processing your personal data. Such processors are trustworthy providers that only process your personal data to the extent necessary to render the services entrusted to them.
To comply with legal obligations, we shall communicate data to other third parties such as public authorities or courts.
9. ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
You are hereby informed that, generally, we do not intend to transfer your personal data internationally. ARQUIMEA conforms to the measures and guarantees set forth by current regulations on personal data protection.
10. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE, WHAT DO THEY MEAN AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
|Your rights||What it is?||How to exercise them?|
|Right for information||The right to be provided with appropriate information by ARQUIMEA, both at the time your personal data has been collected (whether obtained from you or through a third party) and at any time later for the processing of your personal data. You decide about your personal information. Refer to articles 12 to 14 of GDPR.||ARQUIMEA tries to provide you all the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data in application of articles 12 to 14 of GDPR. However, if you have any questions or doubts about our privacy and cookies policies, please feel free to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Right to access||The right to obtain from ARQUIMEA confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed, and basic information regarding such processing (article 15 of GDPR), as well as to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed.||By sending a written request via e-mail: email@example.com with Ref. “Exercise Rights” enclosing, if necessary, a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) to certify your identification.|
|Right to rectification||Right to have your personal data rectified without undue delay by ARQUIMEA under the terms of article 16 of GDPR.||By sending a written request via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref. “Exercise Rights” enclosing, if necessary a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) to certify your identification.|
|Right to deletion||Right to have your personal data deleted without undue delay by ARQUIMEA under the terms of article 17 of GDPR.||By sending a written request via e-mail: email@example.com with Ref. “Exercise Rights” enclosing, if necessary a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) to certify your identification.|
|Right to limitation of processing||
Right to have your data processing limited by ARQUIMEA when:
· You challenge the accuracy of your personal data, for a period that allows ARQUIMEA to check its accuracy.
|By sending a written request via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref. “Exercise Rights” enclosing, if necessary a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) to certify your identification.|
|Right to data portability||Right to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, or to transfer it to another processing controller when technically possible under the terms described in article 20 of GDPR.|
|Right to oppose||Right to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data, including profiling, when this is done to meet the legitimate interest of ARQUIMEA or a third party as described in article 21 of GDPR.|
|Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling)||Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for you or significantly affects you in a similar manner under the terms of Article 22 of GDPR.|
|Right to revoke consent granted||You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out by ARQUIMEA based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.||This revocation may be made through the forms, contents and private settings provided by ARQUIMEA, depending on each case (for example, requesting cancellation of the newsletter service requested through the link provided at the end). However, you can always send this request via e-mail: email@example.com so that your right can be properly enforced as described in the applicable regulations.|
|Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (AEPD)||It means the ability to approach the supervision authority if you believe your rights of protection of personal data have been breached (articles 13 and 14 of GDPR).||We recommend that before filing any complaint or claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), contact us in order to analyse the specific situation and try, where appropriate, to find an effective and friendly solution. Apart from the above, if you wish, you can also refer to the AEPD website. www.aepd.es|