Low-shock non-explosive Hold-Down and Release Mechanisms (HDRM) are mechanical devices which function is to hold-down a mechanical system to the time it has to be released or deployed for operation. Its mechanical design has been conceived for optimizing device’s weight, reducing parts complexity and achieving a suitable stiffness.
- Redundant SMA trigger (two independent triggers).
- Resettable by manually reset.
- Validated for spaceflight operation in an extended temperature range.
- Immune to radiation, magnetic field and electromagnetic jamming.
- Custom configurations available.
- ECSS compliant.
- All ARQUIMEA products are ITAR free.
- Model: REACT 5KN v2. Part Number: ARQ.REAC.053x.23x. Preliminary datasheet
- Model: REACT 15KN v2. Part Number: ARQ.REAC.153x.22x. Preliminary datasheet
- Model: REACT 35KN v2. Part Number: ARQ.REAC.353x.22x. Preliminary datasheet